(GDPR, COOKIES and NEWSLETTER)
Due to the change of the data protection legislation and its application as of 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) “GDPR”.
We would like to inform you that from 25.05.2018 you have rights related to the processing of your personal data by Marcin Surma ellit.
In accordance with Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, we inform you that:
1. The administrator, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is Marcin Surma ellit with its registered office at ul. Marii Konopnickiej 4d, 32-650 Kęty, REGON: 122917280, Tax No.: 549-241-18-74.
- The Administrator can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com or by post: ul. Dworska 30, 43-354 Czaniec.
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(F) of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of the processing for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
- Your personal data will be processed because it is necessary to enter into a contract with you, including:
– to conclude and perform the contract for supply of goods and services by the company “Marcin Surma ellit”,
– to enable the provision of electronic services, communication and transfer of information about the status of the order,
– to provide all services provided by the company “Marcin Surma ellit”,
– to perform all activities necessary for the execution of the contract, including the execution of installation, service, complaints, etc,
– providing payment services,
– marketing of products and services,
– handling requests, including e.g. contact form, e-mail,
– organizing and conducting contests and other marketing activities,
– ensuring the security of services that we provide to you via electronic means, including the enforcement of compliance with internal rules Marcin Surma ellit and counteracting fraud and abuse and ensuring traffic safety,
– storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (proving that we meet our obligations under the law).
- Personal data will be stored until the end of the statute of limitations for potential claims under the contract.
- The provision of data is voluntary. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in the same way as it was given. Personal data will be processed until consent is withdrawn.
- Your personal data will not be shared with other recipients and will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
- General Information.
The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing so-called “cookies” on your terminal equipment.
- By collecting web server logs
- Information in the forms.
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service may also store information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. for the service request process or business contact.
- Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are designed to use the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics, which help to understand how users of the Service use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- profiling you in order to show you tailored content on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- There are two main types of cookies used in the Service: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help or documentation for details.
- Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time they stayed on a particular page.
- Regarding the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using a tool https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs.
- Information about certain user behaviours is subject to logging at the server layer. These data are used solely for the purpose of administration of the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
- time of receiving the inquiry,
- time of sending a reply,
- the name of client station – identification carried out by HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), in case the user accessed the Website through the link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- This data is not associated with specific visitors.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
- Data sharing.
- Data shall only be made available to external parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall only be shared with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- Managing cookies– how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Your personal data will be processed in order to receive the newsletter.
- Subscription to the newsletter is voluntary and you have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To do so, please send a statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link in the footer of the newsletter.
- Personal data will be stored for the period of validity of the consent to send newsletter-type messages.
- By subscribing to the newsletter service the user:
- Agrees to have his personal data processed in order to receive the Newsletter
- Agrees to receive commercial information
- Consents to the use of email address for marketing purposes
- The provision of all data is voluntary, but necessary to receive the newsletter.
- The User has the right to control data processing, in particular to inspect the data and to correct and delete them.
- Subscription to the newsletter is completely free of charge.